HOUSTON – An admirer of Democratic Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris is now going under the knife to look like her.
A woman identified as 33-year-old “Cynthia Anne” will have eight procedures done to achieve the “Kamala Makeover,” according to Dr. Franklin Rose, a Texas surgeon known for his role on MTV’s “I Want a Famous Face.”
“Kamala is an inspiration and an excellent role model for women of color, as well as for all women and all people everywhere,” Anne said in a news release.
Dr. Rose said his office has scheduled a breast augmentation, a liquid rhinoplasty, a “mommy makeover” to include a tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelid lift, along with Botox, fillers, and injectable treatments.
The Houston surgeon helped aspiring actresses and models achieve the looks of famous celebrities on the MTV reality show.
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application