SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Police relocated a stray gator that made its way to a restaurant parking lot on the causeway after Tropical Storm Cristobal flooded the parking lot.
Officers removed the gator in front of ED’s Seafood Shed on the causeway Sunday afternoon and relocated it to 5 Rivers Delta Center.
A bystander provided the following videos of the officers relocating the lost gator.
- Campaigns have a lot of data about voters. It isn’t making Texas any easier to predict
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Texas deputies arrest woman accused of sex trafficking others out of San Marcos spa
- TV news anchor gunned down in Downtown Juarez