SWEETWATER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Sweetwater police are investigating a suspicious death that occurred over the weekend.
Police say 24-year-old Teshawn Beavers died from gunshot wounds sustained on Sunday.
Emergency crews responded to a 911 call shortly after 10 p.m. of a person down in a home in the 800 block of Hill Street.
Beavers was taken to Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
There has currently been no confirmation from the medical examiner, but Sweetwater police say his death is suspicious in nature and that foul play is suspected.
Police say there is “no definitive information that allows police to name anyone as a person of interest” at this time.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage.com for more information as it becomes available.
- Abilene City Council approves Entertainment District Task Force
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Remember ‘Me at the Zoo’? The first YouTube video posted 16 years ago
- ‘I just want to know why’: Long Island woman speaks out after horrific acid attack
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice