ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Taylor County Commissioners Court voted to extend the emergency declaration issued last week due to COVID-19.
At a meeting held Tuesday morning, the commissioners passed a resolution extending the disaster declaration until April 30, unless otherwise extended or terminated.
The court also passed a resolution extending the closure of Taylor County offices to the public for an additional 15 days from March 31.
A resolution addressing employee pay, benefit accrual, and coverage under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) during the COVID-19 threat was also passed. The details of this resolution can be found in the document below:
- The Taylor Telecom Arena is open for business
- When we played games… Clyde’s Bruton earned the 2017 Underclassman of the Year award
- ACU’s Colton Eager named all-Southland academic second team
- When we played games… Albany’s Hamilton was the 2017 BCH Sports Player of the Year
- Dodge Jones Youth Sports Center to reopen Tuesday