ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 14 new positive cases of COVID-19.
There are 5 new positives from PCR tests and 9 from antigen tests, for a total of 14 new positive cases.
There are a total of 384 active cases from PCR tests and 425 active cases from antigen tests, for a total of 809 active cases in Taylor County.
According to the health district, there are 26 patients currently hospitalized with COVID-19, including 9 from Taylor County and 17 from outside the county.
There have been 42 new recoveries.
- Universities in Abilene adjust commencement ceremonies to safety protocols
- McCarthy praises Moore for his handling of the Dallas offense
- Florida teacher writes her own obituary before returning to school during pandemic
- Onions recalled as more than 600 Americans get sick
- Biden closing in on final decision on vice presidential running mate