ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Taylor County Sheriff’ Office will be offering a free civilian response to active shooter events (C.R.A.S.E) tonight, February, 10th at 6:00 p.m.
The class will be offered at the Taylor County Expo Center’s Ranch House and with their certified C.R.AS.E. instructor.
For more information call the Taylor County Sheriff’s office: (325) 674-1301
- Zeke fumbles, Cowboys stumble
- Jackets for Joy kicks off in the Big Country
- South Abilene duo makes Halloween a family affair with outdoor decoration display
- Large earthquake off Alaska prompts tsunami fears, fleeing
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma