ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Taylor County Sheriff’ Office will be offering a free civilian response to active shooter events (C.R.A.S.E) tonight, February, 10th at 6:00 p.m.
The class will be offered at the Taylor County Expo Center’s Ranch House and with their certified C.R.AS.E. instructor.
For more information call the Taylor County Sheriff’s office: (325) 674-1301
- Abilene nonprofit in search of more storage space for closet of medical essentials
- Eagles top Midland Lee; Cougars, Lady Bulldogs claim Southtown Showdown wins
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Taylor County Jail reports no COVID-19 cases, unsure of when inmates can get vaccines
- Haskell Memorial Hospital overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases, sees 6 deaths in 6 days