ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Taylor County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) has received some new Narcan kits thanks to a generous donation.
Abilene Christian University Police say they were able to donate three Narcan kits to TCSO thanks to sales of a t-shirt featuring ACU police dog “Fritter.”
A student group led the fundraising efforts last fall.
- High School Boys Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- High School Girls Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- Aumentan a 9 los muertos por nuevo coronavirus en China
- México comienza a regresar a migrantes a Honduras
- Former pastor continues to serve up kindness, gives back to homeless community