ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Taylor County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) has received some new Narcan kits thanks to a generous donation.
Abilene Christian University Police say they were able to donate three Narcan kits to TCSO thanks to sales of a t-shirt featuring ACU police dog “Fritter.”
A student group led the fundraising efforts last fall.
- Doctor says Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Abilene’s hospital area surpasses 15% threshold for COVID-19 patients, ICUs remains full
- Virginia ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee