ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Taylor County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) has received some new Narcan kits thanks to a generous donation.
Abilene Christian University Police say they were able to donate three Narcan kits to TCSO thanks to sales of a t-shirt featuring ACU police dog “Fritter.”
A student group led the fundraising efforts last fall.
- TLCA’s ‘Smart Start Week’ gives students, parents, & teachers preview of school protocol
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Mourners gather in Houston to remember slain soldier Vanessa Guillen
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’