ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — It’s the end of an era at the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO), as a longtime Lieutenant hangs up his hat after more than 30 years.
TCSO celebrated the work of Lt. John Cummins as he gets ready to retire after 34.5 years.
Lt. Cummins will be remembered for his hard work, commitment and dedication to Taylor County.
“He is an outstanding boss, employee, person in general. He’s always there for you, dedicated to the citizens of Taylor County and to the sheriffs office. You couldn’t ask for the privelige and honor of working for a better person,” says Sgt. Cliff Griffin, TCSO.
There is currently no word on who will replace Lt. Cummins, but fellow officers say it will be tough to fill his shoes.
- KRBC Monday Evening Forecast: Ice storm and freezing temperatures as we move into the overnight hours and Tuesday
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Telemundo Abilínea – 26 de octubre, 2020
- Hendrick Health finalizes purchase of Abilene and Brownwood Medical Centers
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge