(CNN) – Google Maps is competing with traffic and GPS app ‘Waze’ with some new features.
Users around the world will soon be able to report where police officers are hiding.
They’ll also get the option to identify things like construction, lane closures, disabled vehicles, and objects in the road.
An earlier version of the reporting feature is already available for Android users.
But starting last week, updates began that will include Apple users.
- Newsfeed Now: Renewed push in Congress for LGBTQ civil rights protections; Potato Head maker says it’s keeping ‘Mr.’ and ‘Mrs.’
- ‘Black box’ in Woods SUV could help in crash investigation
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone
- Need disaster assistance? Here’s how to report damages to the State of Texas
- You may have to a wear mask longer than anticipated even with COVID-19 vaccines