MARSHALL, Texas (KETK) – A Texas man is behind bars after allegedly shooting at people in front of a house on Sunday.
Terrikk Roberts, 18, is accused of getting into a fight at a gas station in Marshall Sunday night.
Afterward, officers say he drove to someone’s house and shot at the people standing in the yard. The address of the home was not released by police in the statement.
No one was injured in the shooting and Roberts is charged with Deadly Conduct, a third-degree felony in Texas.
He was also arrested for open warrants for marijuana possession.
A woman who was with him, Kiara LaShay Singelton, was also arrested for outstanding warrants.
These charges included Engaging in Criminal Activity and forging a financial instrument.
- China hits Trump officials with sanctions on their way out
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- Abilene man arrested for multiple child sex crimes
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Poet Amanda Gorman earns instant praise for stirring inaugural poem, ‘The Hill We Climb’