HALTOM CITY, Texas (AP) — A Texas man has been jailed on a capital murder charge after police say he fatally stabbed his 7-year-old brother in a Fort Worth suburb.
Haltom City police say officers were called to a home around 9:45 p.m. Saturday and found Jacob Gabriel Brito with multiple stab wounds.
The boy was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police Chief Cody Phillips says officers found 20-year-old Isidro Brito Bruno nearby with what appeared to be a self-inflicted stab wound.
He was taken to a hospital and by was jailed Sunday on a $250,000 bond.
Jail records don’t list a lawyer for him.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map