SEATTLE (KETK) – The Texas Rangers announced Wednesday afternoon that their Opening Day series against the Seattle Mariners will no longer be played there due to directives issued by Washington Governor Jay Inslee.
It is unclear where the series will be played or if it will be played at a later date.
The series was scheduled to be played on March 26-29.
The Rangers are scheduled to move into their new ballpark Globe Life Field against the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday, March 31.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Sunday, May 9, 2021: A warm and sunny Happy Mother’s Day
- 2021 Southland Softball Tournament Field Finalized
- Saturday evening forecast: sunny, warm and windy with rain chances picking up next week
- Bond between Goodman sisters propels Eula golf team to state
- ‘The Skatin Place’ celebrates 25 years in Abilene