TOMBALL, Texas (AP) — A Texas teacher who authorities say brought a handgun to school and made threatening comments about colleagues has been arrested.
Mark Davis, a history and geography teacher at Concordia Lutheran High School in Tomball, located northwest of Houston, was arrested Wednesday.
He’s charged with possessing a weapon in a prohibited place and threatening to exhibit or use a firearm at a school.
A criminal complaint says a teacher who encountered Davis Tuesday said he “appeared to be more angry than usual.”
Although Davis had a license to carry a handgun, the school had posted notices prohibiting people from bringing guns onto campus.
- Airpower History Tour comes to Abilene
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Weather Whiplash Expected for the Big Country.
- Preston talks with Karson Grigsby about junior golf ranking
- Wildcats run for three touchdowns vs. SFA
- Gov. Greg Abbott says ‘We must end’ mail-in ballot fraud, points to KXAN investigation finding 150 charges since 2004