EL PASO, Texas (CNN Newsource) — Teenagers with a BB gun are accused of causing a school lockdown in Texas Thursday.
Police say they’ve detained three teens for the incident at El Paso High School.
A spokesperson says reports came in Thursday morning of three armed suspects walking around the school.
In response, law enforcement helicopters and vehicles surrounded the building.
The school and neighboring ones went on lockdown.
The El Paso Police Department tweeted when officers secured the BB gun and suspects.
They then continued to search the whole facility.
- Martin pleased with Bulldogs reaction to Covid-19 cancellations
- Jim Ned and Hamlin are the highest ranked Big Country teams this week
- Wylie back on practice field after Covid-19 shutdown
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate