HOUSTON (AP) — Authorities in Texas say a 20-year-old woman was shot and killed as she slept in her bed after dozens of gunshots were fired into her home.
Houston TV station KTRK reports that 20-year-old Sierra Rhodd died late Sunday by gunshots fired through her bedroom window. Police have not yet made any arrests.
They also have not released a possible motive.
Authorities say Rhodd’s parents and younger brother were also at the home but were not injured.
- Cuban asylum-seeker shot dead on Juarez strip days shy of being allowed to enter U.S.
- Tigers confident in their game as they continue playoffs
- Biden tours Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center, says future of America is electric cars
- ACU has Southland tournament spot, but hunts for more this weekend
- Lady Tigers discuss emotional series win over Hawley