HOUSTON (AP) — Authorities in Texas say a 20-year-old woman was shot and killed as she slept in her bed after dozens of gunshots were fired into her home.
Houston TV station KTRK reports that 20-year-old Sierra Rhodd died late Sunday by gunshots fired through her bedroom window. Police have not yet made any arrests.
They also have not released a possible motive.
Authorities say Rhodd’s parents and younger brother were also at the home but were not injured.
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online