FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Fort Worth police have arrested a woman in the fatal stabbing of her 4-year-old daughter after she told police that someone ordered her to kill the girl.
According to the arrest warrant, Krystal Lewandowski called 911 on Monday and told a dispatcher that her daughter, Czara Lewandowski, was missing before going on to say she had slit the girl’s throat.
She told the dispatcher that she had dumped Czara’s body in a trash can.
Lewandowski told investigators that someone told her something worse would happen if she didn’t kill the girl.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Lewandowski faces a capital murder charge.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Jim Ned’s Hunter Cooley is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- Haskell’s Brendle finds another family on the Indians football team
- Dorrel and Wildcats excited to return to game action
- Wylie High School class shows aspiring teachers ins and outs of career