THROCKMORTON, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Illness is causing Throckmorton Collegiate ISD to keep their doors closed for another day.
Superintendent Dr. Michelle Cline says that due to a continued high number of reported flu and strep throat cases, Throckmorton Collegiate ISD will remain closed Thursday.
The district elected on Monday to cancel classes through Wednesday, but the still high number of illnesses have extended that date through Thursday.
Classes are currently scheduled to resume Friday.
- Abilene ISD to use safe field trips and educational activities to provide sense of normalcy
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Golding focused on present with his team still competing in Southland Conference
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Garcia’s athleticism carrying over from gridiron to the hardwood