Toyota has expanded a recall of its vehicles by more than a million due to fuel pump issues.
In January, Toyota recalled about 700,000 vehicles.
The company said the total now stands at 1.8 million.
The vehicles include some popular late year models like the Highlander, Tacoma, Camry, and Corolla.
Many versions of Toyota’s high-end Lexus brand have also been recalled.
The company said a faulty fuel pump could make your car stall out and cause you to crash.
If you drive one of the vehicles, the company will notify you by early May.
Toyota and Lexus dealers will replace the fuel pump at no cost to you.
To see if your vehicle has been recalled, click here.
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Snyder ISD brings in academic programming organization in response to failing TEA score
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- KRBC Monday Evening Forecast: Windy and warm next few days ahead!