HOUSTON (KPRC/CNN Newsource) — There was a big, gross mess on the side of a Texas interstate Friday morning.
An 18-wheeler overturned in the Houston area, spilling its cargo of pig parts.
The driver is OK after what authorities described as a “hazmat” situation.
Only one lane was left open as crews went about cleaning up the carnage.
There’s no word on what caused the accident.
- Abilene PD say no signs of foul play in body found outside church in Central Abilene
- More details released about Texas woman who died of COVID-19 while on Spirit flight
- Biden, Trump in dead heat for Texas, poll shows — is the Lone Star State make or break?
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- 41 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 37 recoveries