TYE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Tye Police Department (TPD) is offering a free service to anyone who may have recently purchased meth in the area.
TPD took to social media Thursday night to warn of a new batch of methamphetamine that causes a flesh-eating bacteria, telling those who have recently purchased meth to bring it to the station for a free test.
The Tye Police Department is located at 205 North Street.
- Abilene High, Cooper and Wylie dominate in regular season finales
- DISH Network puts consumers at risk of losing network and local programming during pandemic
- Friday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather Making a Stay In the Big Country and With It a Few Rain Chances.
- Abilene Black Friday shoppers changing approach for pandemic
- Telemundo Abilínea – 27 de noviembre, 2020