TYE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Tye Police Department (TPD) is offering a free service to anyone who may have recently purchased meth in the area.
TPD took to social media Thursday night to warn of a new batch of methamphetamine that causes a flesh-eating bacteria, telling those who have recently purchased meth to bring it to the station for a free test.
The Tye Police Department is located at 205 North Street.
- 2nd person charged in connection with Texas boy’s death
- Family of slain Austin mass shooting victim has ‘no faith’ in investigation
- 153 Texas hospital workers were fired or resigned after refusing COVID vaccine
- Mysterious disease blinding birds in several states, leaving them unable to fly
- AHS standout Jeshari Houston signs with Tulsa