CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Officials have released the identity of the 11-year-old girl who was killed in a house fire in Clyde on Tuesday.
Clyde Volunteer Fire Department Chief Richy Barr says Isabella Baird, 11, died in the fire Tuesday afternoon.
The investigation is now with the State Fire Marshals, and should take a month or so to complete, Barr says.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- DCOA, DevelopAbilene bring new corporate headquarters to downtown
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Abilene City Council addresses proposed budget cuts
- Hendrick Hospice Care continuing work through the pandemic