CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Officials have released the identity of the 11-year-old girl who was killed in a house fire in Clyde on Tuesday.
Clyde Volunteer Fire Department Chief Richy Barr says Isabella Baird, 11, died in the fire Tuesday afternoon.
The investigation is now with the State Fire Marshals, and should take a month or so to complete, Barr says.
- Driving protest held outside the Abilene Police Department for Vanessa Guillen
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Triple-Digit Heat Continues for the Lone Star State.
- Max Preston breaks down the Rangers lineup with the return of Joey Gallo
- Economy may be stalling out as viral outbreak worsens
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments