CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Officials have released the identity of the 11-year-old girl who was killed in a house fire in Clyde on Tuesday.
Clyde Volunteer Fire Department Chief Richy Barr says Isabella Baird, 11, died in the fire Tuesday afternoon.
The investigation is now with the State Fire Marshals, and should take a month or so to complete, Barr says.
- Former ACU Coach, Chris Thomsen moves into Interim Head Coach role at FSU
- 23 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 16 recoveries
- Parade marshals celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, 16 de Septiembre Parade
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate