CLYDE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Officials have released the identity of the 11-year-old girl who was killed in a house fire in Clyde on Tuesday.
Clyde Volunteer Fire Department Chief Richy Barr says Isabella Baird, 11, died in the fire Tuesday afternoon.
The investigation is now with the State Fire Marshals, and should take a month or so to complete, Barr says.
- Special session in Texas raises expectations of voting fight
- 2nd person charged in connection with Texas boy’s death
- Family of slain Austin mass shooting victim has ‘no faith’ in investigation
- 153 Texas hospital workers were fired or resigned after refusing COVID vaccine
- Mysterious disease blinding birds in several states, leaving them unable to fly