ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Police Department (APD) says they still need help identifying seven men as part of a cyber crimes investigation.
According to a social media post from APD, eight of the male individuals they asked for help with have been identified, but they are still seeking help identifying the other seven.
APD initially asked for help identifying 15 men Tuesday afternoon as part of the investigation, but did not provide further details.
- 13th annual WesTex connect 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular adjusts to pandemic
- Brett Martin tests positive for coronavirus
- Police: Texas officers fatally shoot man who shot his wife
- Texas reports record number of new COVID-19 cases with 8,258
- 8-year-old boy killed, girl and 2 adults injured in shooting at Alabama mall