ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Police Department (APD) says they still need help identifying seven men as part of a cyber crimes investigation.
According to a social media post from APD, eight of the male individuals they asked for help with have been identified, but they are still seeking help identifying the other seven.
APD initially asked for help identifying 15 men Tuesday afternoon as part of the investigation, but did not provide further details.
- Catclaw Classic Scores and Highlights: December 14
- Saturday, December 14: Temperatures soar close to record breaking highs, 67-77 degrees across the Big Country, Heartland
- Silver Star Nation Keys to the Game: Cowboys vs. Rams
- Christmas comes early at Hendrick Children’s Hospital
- Catclaw Classic Scores: Friday, December 13