ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Abilene police have released more details on the incident on Interstate 20 where a person died Monday afternoon.
According to police, dispatch received a call at 4:19 p.m. about a person who had possibly jumped or fell off the overpass at FM 600 onto the westbound lanes of I-20.
The man, who is from Abilene, hit an 18-wheeler, and was later pronounced dead by the Justice of the Peace.
Police say a death investigation is ongoing, and that westbound traffic on I-20 is currently being rerouted.
- Telemundo Abilínea – 5 de Junio, 2020
- Coach Neel Endowment makes positive impact in 2020
- DC paints huge Black Lives Matter mural near White House
- Friday, June 5: Continued clear and hot
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity