Online shopping for the holidays could get expensive, thanks to the coronavirus pandemic.
That’s if it’s delivered by UPS, which says it will add surcharges for delivery on big items.
But it won’t affect customers buying small goods.
The surcharge will cost between $1-$4, but can also vary depending on whether delivery is via ground or air.
UPS ships more than 25,000 packages per week.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map