ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The Abilene Taylor County Public Health District is reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases.
There were also 24 reported recoveries.
The 69 new cases continues an upward trend seen in Taylor County this week, after 54 were reported Thursday. A total of 204 new cases have been reported in the county since Monday.
There were 399 tests conducted, including 36 PCR tests, of which 21 were positive, and 363 antigen tests, of which 48 were positive.
Further information can be found in the graphic below.
- Abilene PD say no signs of foul play in body found outside church in Central Abilene
- More details released about Texas woman who died of COVID-19 while on Spirit flight
- Biden, Trump in dead heat for Texas, poll shows — is the Lone Star State make or break?
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- 41 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 37 recoveries