KATY, Texas (AP) — A large fire that could be seen for miles in southeastern Texas burned an apartment complex on the outskirts of Houston.
The fire began about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at the complex near Katy that local media reported was under construction.
The Harris County Emergency Services District fire department did not immediately return a phone call for information on whether there were any injuries or what was the possible cause of the fire.
- Thursday, October 22: Strong cold front arrives Friday AM
- Texas’ top doctors discuss lessons learned from 1st COVID-19 wave and how it could help possible 2nd surge
- FDA approves Gilead’s antiviral drug remdesivir to treat COVID-19
- Lubbock teen survives rare post-COVID-19 sickness
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment