KATY, Texas (AP) — A large fire that could be seen for miles in southeastern Texas burned an apartment complex on the outskirts of Houston.
The fire began about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at the complex near Katy that local media reported was under construction.
The Harris County Emergency Services District fire department did not immediately return a phone call for information on whether there were any injuries or what was the possible cause of the fire.
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants of the virus?
- Abilene Mayor Anthony Williams recaps winter storm response, plans for future
- Min wage provision threatens success of COVID relief bill
- Man accused of trying to drown, bury wife alive at California beach
- Olympics gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges