HOUSTON (KTRK) — A Texas driver led police on a high-speed chase during rush hour Friday morning.
The man, who was not identified, was wanted in an ATM burglary.
Harris County deputies were responding to an alarm for the theft when the suspect took off.
He was seen driving on the shoulder and even across train tracks, knocking off the truck’s tailgate.
Luckily, no one was hurt.
The driver ended up leaving the vehicle in a ditch and running into a park, where he was taken into custody.
Police said it’s unclear if there was anyone else involved.
- Texas groups promote varying voter guides ahead of March primary
- Abilene Youth Sports Authority opens doors on new facility
- Former dean says Logsdon finances were healthy
- Abilene Philharmonic announces winners of Jerry Herman Masterclass
- Money Moment: The advantages of a First Bank Texas First Cash Account