ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Abilene police are asking for the public’s help finding a woman wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Shaquetta Griffin Mays, 31, is the woman being sought by police.
According to court documents, Mays is accused of pointing a handgun at several parents and children and shouting, “I am going to shoot it up,” after a reported incident between kids at a park in North Abilene.
Police said she may be driving a blue Hyundai Elantra with paper tags 82431P1.
Any information on her whereabouts can be reported to police at 325-673-8331 or to Abilene Crime Stoppers at 325-676-8477 to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Family of Kenosha victim says he ‘sacrificed’ himself, blasts suggestions he ‘deserved to die’
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map