ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Abilene police are asking for the public’s help finding a woman wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Shaquetta Griffin Mays, 31, is the woman being sought by police.
According to court documents, Mays is accused of pointing a handgun at several parents and children and shouting, “I am going to shoot it up,” after a reported incident between kids at a park in North Abilene.
Police said she may be driving a blue Hyundai Elantra with paper tags 82431P1.
Any information on her whereabouts can be reported to police at 325-673-8331 or to Abilene Crime Stoppers at 325-676-8477 to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward.
- Organizers excited for return of Abilene Freedom Festival
- Abilene police asking for help finding missing woman
- Amber Alert issued for two missing boys
- Ransomware gangs get paid off as officials struggle for fix
- Murdered New Orleans woman’s last texts from Russia: ‘In car with stranger. Hope I’m not being abducted’