ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Abilene police are asking for the public’s help finding a woman wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Shaquetta Griffin Mays, 31, is the woman being sought by police.
According to court documents, Mays is accused of pointing a handgun at several parents and children and shouting, “I am going to shoot it up,” after a reported incident between kids at a park in North Abilene.
Police said she may be driving a blue Hyundai Elantra with paper tags 82431P1.
Any information on her whereabouts can be reported to police at 325-673-8331 or to Abilene Crime Stoppers at 325-676-8477 to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward.
- Ugly cars: Car designs not even a mother could love
- Clyde residents advised to be vigilant following rabid cat attack
- Florida lawmaker appears to get trolled with fake names during hearing
- Gwyneth Paltrow testifies she initially feared ski collision was a sexual assault
- Person with whistle disrupts GOP-led trip to see jailed Jan. 6 suspects