ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Abilene Mayor Anthony Williams says a local committee focused on reopening the Key City is no longer necessary since the governor has communicated how the process will go.
You can listen to Mayor Williams’s comments after the governor’s guidelines by watching the attached video.
- Storybook Capitol of America responds to discontinuation of ‘racist’ Dr. Seuss books
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- 60-day termination notice issued for ERCOT president and CEO
- Texas vaccine panel has ‘come to a conclusion’ on next phase of rollout
- Covid-19 in the rear view mirror; a new baseball season on the way