WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Ribbon cutting celebrates upgrades to Minter Park in Downtown Abilene
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- International student worried as ICE threatens to boot students with online-only university courses
- Coronavirus negatively impacting Taylor Co. budget
- DPS identifies 24-year-old woman killed in Sweetwater crash on Monday