CUBA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The thought of pulling out a loose tooth can cause a child to feel anxious fear, but thankfully, many calming methods have been devised over the years.
Heidi Howe shared a video from Cuba, showing the unconventional way a girl named Charley removed her first loose tooth.
After Charley’s dad told her that she couldn’t have any Halloween candy until the tooth came out, the tooth was tied to a string.
At the other end of that string was a Nerf gun. You can probably guess what happened next, but watch the video to find out!
- ‘Beyond persuasion’: Most unvaccinated Americans likely won’t get shots, poll finds
- Germany’s female gymnasts debut Olympic outfits designed to combat sexualization, promote confidence
- A future without passwords may be closer than you think
- 911 calls from night of double homicide in South Carolina
- WWII marine’s body returns home to Tennessee after mix-up over 70 years ago