CUBA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The thought of pulling out a loose tooth can cause a child to feel anxious fear, but thankfully, many calming methods have been devised over the years.
Heidi Howe shared a video from Cuba, showing the unconventional way a girl named Charley removed her first loose tooth.
After Charley’s dad told her that she couldn’t have any Halloween candy until the tooth came out, the tooth was tied to a string.
At the other end of that string was a Nerf gun. You can probably guess what happened next, but watch the video to find out!
- HSU puts unbeaten conference mark on the line against Concordia
- These innocent-looking emojis could be hiding nefarious messages, Ohio officials say
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash case: Neurologists, Sanderson’s daughter take stand on third day
- Items on 2040 Comprehensive Plan for Abilene receive some backlash from council members
- Former Connecticut athletes ask appeals court to resurrect their challenge to state’s trans-inclusive sports policy