ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — We’re less than one month away from Abilene Gives, and today the participating nonprofit organizations took to social media to spread a special message.
The annual fundraiser is happening May 5 at AbileneGives.org, and you can donate to the nonprofit of your choice.
Last year, Abilene Gives raised more than $729,000 for 121 nonprofits during their annual 24-hour of giving period.
Check out some of this year’s participants singing Lean On Me, as posted on the Community Foundation of Abilene’s Facebook page.
- Martin pleased with Bulldogs reaction to Covid-19 cancellations
- Jim Ned and Hamlin are the highest ranked Big Country teams this week
- Wylie back on practice field after Covid-19 shutdown
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate