ABILENE, Texas (BigCountryHomepage) – A couple of skeletons have been spotted in an Abilene neighborhood.
Mr. and Mrs. Bones have been spending some quality time at the Daultons’ front yard.
The skeletons were first spotted October 1st and since then, they have been seen performing a variety of activities.
From playing hide and seek to reading a book about humans, the Daulton family continues to spread joy in their neighborhood, making sure the skeletons don’t run out of poses.
- Wake-Up Weather: A little warmer today with breezy winds and lots of sun
- Biden delivers infrastructure message during trip to Louisiana
- HSU student given 8% chance to live after 2019 crash set to graduate Friday
- Hank Azaria on decision to stop voicing Apu on The Simpsons: ‘Let’s let people quite literally speak for themselves’
- NASA to launch rocket Friday night for research mission