ABILENE, Texas (BigCountryHomepage) – A couple of skeletons have been spotted in an Abilene neighborhood.
Mr. and Mrs. Bones have been spending some quality time at the Daultons’ front yard.
The skeletons were first spotted October 1st and since then, they have been seen performing a variety of activities.
From playing hide and seek to reading a book about humans, the Daulton family continues to spread joy in their neighborhood, making sure the skeletons don’t run out of poses.
- Tokyo Olympics schedule: Cherry and Norman face off in 400-meter final on Day 13
- Hawley has players to replace, but confidence is high
- El registro para las marcas de ganado se abrirá pronto, los ganaderos de Abilene miran hacia el futuro para mantener los legados agrícolas
- KRBC Wednesday Evening Forecast: Another gorgeous, mild day on the way tomorrow!
- VIDEO: South Texas border city erects tent city for migrants who test positive for COVID-19