ABILENE, Texas (BigCountryHomepage) – A couple of skeletons have been spotted in an Abilene neighborhood.
Mr. and Mrs. Bones have been spending some quality time at the Daultons’ front yard.
The skeletons were first spotted October 1st and since then, they have been seen performing a variety of activities.
From playing hide and seek to reading a book about humans, the Daulton family continues to spread joy in their neighborhood, making sure the skeletons don’t run out of poses.
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Weather Whiplash Expected for the Big Country.
- Preston talks with Karson Grigsby about junior golf ranking
- Wildcats run for three touchdowns vs. SFA
- Gov. Greg Abbott says ‘We must end’ mail-in ballot fraud, points to KXAN investigation finding 150 charges since 2004
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships