HAMBY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Crews have contained a grass fire in Hamby.
Emergency crews were called to County Road 306 shortly before 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The fire covered five acres, and has been contained.
Officials say it was started by sparks from someone welding.
There were no reported injuries.
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements
- Saturday Evening Forecast: With oak season upon us, take a look at our carwash forecast.
- Abilene y Condado Taylor suman ya 7 casos confirmados de Coronavirus.
- Screen printing company designs coloring t-shirts
- Local restaurant hosts drive-thru crawfish boil