One item expected to be a big seller this holiday season is Christmas trees.
According to the National Christmas Tree Association, Americans bought more trees last year, and are expected to again this year.
Real trees saw a larger rise than fake ones with a 20% sales spike in 2018, while artificial tree sales rose 12%.
Experts say the demand is fueled by Millennials who are starting their own families and traditions.
It’s also becoming more common for people to buy more than one tree for their homes.
Some analysts believe social media savvy generations are likely to want Christmas trees because they help complete the perfect holiday photo.
The Christmas tree market saw a large decline in 2008 when the country was deep in recession.
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 5
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Sounds of the Game: Week 5