ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — If you need to walk off the Thanksgiving meal, the United Way of Abilene has a fun way for you to do it.
Winter Lightfest is a 3-quarter-mile walking trail featuring more than 300,000 lights, with food trucks and live entertainment.
It opens Thursday evening at 5:30.
The Winter Lightfest trail is in Centennial Park, located on East South 27th Street between Maple Street and Oldham Lane.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children and children under 2 are admitted free.
The trail is open Thursday thru Sunday for the entire month of December.
Proceeds benefit the United Way of Abilene.
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 5
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Sounds of the Game: Week 5