ABILENE, Texas (BigCountryHomepage.com) — After longtime Wylie football coach and athletic director Hugh Sandifer announced his retirement Friday, residents had a mixture of emotions.
BigCountryHomepage.com’s Dan Booth went out to see just how they were feeling after hearing the news. Watch the attached video to see more.
- Big Country farmer growing sunflowers after struggling during cotton season
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week