SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A woman has located a Snyder family that was missing a box of memorabilia she bought at a recent garage sale.
Charlene Carr, who bought the box in Snyder a couple of weeks ago, put pictures of the items on social media with hopes of finding the family.
The memorabilia included family pictures, WWII artifacts, an old diploma, and more.
Jo Flynn, of Snyder, Donna Marie Kraemer, and Jacque Stehley were the only three names visible on the memorabilia.
One of the photographs also includes a picture of a Snyder ISD school bus.
The family was located Wednesday afternoon thanks to the help of everyone on social media.
- Breckenridge boomtown days chronicled by famous photographer
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Texas communities grapple with COVID-19 ordinances over mask wearing
- Advocates call on Gov. Abbott for bigger rent relief package