SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A woman has located a Snyder family that was missing a box of memorabilia she bought at a recent garage sale.
Charlene Carr, who bought the box in Snyder a couple of weeks ago, put pictures of the items on social media with hopes of finding the family.
The memorabilia included family pictures, WWII artifacts, an old diploma, and more.
Jo Flynn, of Snyder, Donna Marie Kraemer, and Jacque Stehley were the only three names visible on the memorabilia.
One of the photographs also includes a picture of a Snyder ISD school bus.
The family was located Wednesday afternoon thanks to the help of everyone on social media.
- Sunday Weather Outlook: The heat returns to the Big Country
- Saturday, August 24 brings us average high temperatures. Sunday brings us a Heat Advisory
- Young Cross Plains team prepares for upcoming season
- Saturday Weather Outlook: Partly sunny and still pretty hot with highs 96-98 degrees. 20% chance for rain and thunderstorms.
- Son of ex-NFL player accused of murdering parents arrested