We’re counting down the days until Super Bowl LVII at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona!
As the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles prepare for the big game, we’re getting you ready with live coverage of Super Bowl Week.
Indy’s Chris Hagan and WGN’s Jarrett Payton kick things off Monday live from Radio Row at the Phoenix Convention Center.
They’ll talk to Hall of Fame coach Dick Vermeil about the Super Bowl matchup and check in with legendary actress Sally Field, who stars in the football-themed movie “80 for Brady,” now in theaters.
This week, Big Game Bound streams at 1 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday, with a two-hour gameday special on Super Bowl Sunday at 12 p.m. ET.
Here’s the rest of the Big Game Bound schedule for the week (all times Eastern):
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 – 1 p.m. 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 9 – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 10 – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 11 – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 12 – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.