COLEMAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A 2-month-old infant was killed in a crash in Coleman County on Mother’s Day.
Coleman police say the crash happened at the intersection of N. Colorado Street and the U.S. 84 bypass Sunday, May 10.
A press release says a jeep carrying two adults and the 2-month-old baby, all from Kerrville, failed to yield at a stop sign and was hit by a pickup truck traveling south on the U.S. 84 bypass.
The jeep went into a ditch and rolled over onto its top upon impact.
Police say the adult occupants of the jeep were not wearing seat belts and the infant was not secured in a safety seat.
Both adults were flown to Hendrick Medical Center and are recovering in unknown condition, and the infant was pronounced dead at the hospital in Coleman.
The driver of the pickup truck was not injured and the Coleman Police Department is still investigating this crash.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Black-owned California beachfront seized 100 years ago could be returned to owners’ descendants
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- New charges added for suspect in Bryan cabinet store shooting
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting