CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was killed after running a stop sign in the Texas Panhandle Thursday.
Gary Hiler, 69, was pronounced dead at the hospital following the crash on SH 207 at the I-40 frontage road around 9:30 a.m., according to a crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The report states Hiler disregarded a stop sign at the intersection and pulled in front of an 18-wheeler.
No other injuries were reported.
This crash is still under investigation.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage for the latest information.
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Woman told officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read