CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man was killed after running a stop sign in the Texas Panhandle Thursday.
Gary Hiler, 69, was pronounced dead at the hospital following the crash on SH 207 at the I-40 frontage road around 9:30 a.m., according to a crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The report states Hiler disregarded a stop sign at the intersection and pulled in front of an 18-wheeler.
No other injuries were reported.
This crash is still under investigation.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage for the latest information.
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Civil rights leaders call on Texas lawmakers to vote against election regulation bills, while Republicans defend the legislation
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks