ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene police are searching for information on a hit-and-run that left a woman in critical condition.
The woman was found lying in the road on the 700 block of North Pioneer Street just before 8:00 p.m. Monday.
She was transported to a local hospital then flown to the Metroplex due to the severity of the injuries.
Investigators haven’t been able to determine exactly what happened, but “some evidence at the scene suggests she was possibly hit by a vehicle,” according to a press release.
Anyone with knowledge of this incident is asked to contact Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325)676-8477.
All tips are guaranteed anonymous and good information could lead to a cash reward.
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application