SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re traveling tomorrow, good luck!
Apparently the busiest travel day of the year is on Friday, Nov. 22.
Airport officials recommend travelers arrive at least two hours before boarding domestic flights and three hours for international flights.
They’re also asking passengers to review TSA regulations for carry-on baggage to speed up security screening time.
- AIDS survivor shares his experience on World AIDS Day
- Abilene’s First Zoo: A brief history of Oscar Rose Park
- Terror, hate-crime counts mulled for Texas suspects in Vegas for 2-state rampage
- Deadline extended for expired vehicle registrations in Texas
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record