CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Clyde man was killed during a motorcycle crash in Callahan County Sunday evening.
Phillip W. Elkins, 57, was pronounced dead following the crash on FM 603 around 6:00 p.m., according to a crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The report reveals Elkins, who was traveling south on his motorcycle, went into the northbound lanes to pass a pickup and was struck when the pickup turned left toward a private drive.
No other injuries have been reported in connection to this crash.
BigCountryHompeage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: Calmer and more seasonal temps stick around for the weekend ahead
- Abilenians to pay tribute to Martin Luther King Jr. Monday
- Brown Co. reports 1 death, 31 new COVID-19 cases
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?