BROWN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A driver has died after a rollover wreck in Brown County Monday morning.
Angela Brooke New, 34, of Early was pronounced dead at the hospital following the crash on US 84 southeast of Early Monday morning around 7:30 a.m.
A crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety says New veered to miss a vehicle that had slowed to make a turn, causing her SUV to strike a guardrail, go down an embankment, then rollover.
The exact cause of this crash is still under investigation.
- Prosecutors charge 3 with threatening women in R. Kelly case
- Does Kamala Harris help Joe Biden in Texas?
- Abilene 2020 Beer Summit canceled amid pandemic
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Big 12 moves ahead with fall sports beginning in September