BROWN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A driver has died after a rollover wreck in Brown County Monday morning.
Angela Brooke New, 34, of Early was pronounced dead at the hospital following the crash on US 84 southeast of Early Monday morning around 7:30 a.m.
A crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety says New veered to miss a vehicle that had slowed to make a turn, causing her SUV to strike a guardrail, go down an embankment, then rollover.
The exact cause of this crash is still under investigation.
- Doctor says Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Abilene’s hospital area surpasses 15% threshold for COVID-19 patients, ICUs remains full
- Virginia ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee