RUNNELS COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A driver was killed during a semi-truck rollover wreck in Runnels County.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says the driver, identified as Harold Dwain Horton, 51, of Ballinger, was traveling north on US 83 when he lost control 7 miles south of Ballinger, causing his truck to rollover.
Horton was the only person involved in the wreck.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of this fatal crash.
No further information has been released.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Are those ‘UFOs’ spotted over central Texas? Here’s what Google’s Project Loon has to do with it
- Detainees at ICE El Paso Processing Center accuse guards of sexual assault and harassment
- Houston real estate company employees claim CEO said ‘Take off your mask or you can go home’