COLEMAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A motorcyclist was killed after hitting a cow in Coleman County early Sunday morning.
Rowdy Roy Escobar, 24, of Coleman was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on US 84 just east of Novice around 1:45 a.m., according to a crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The report reveals Escobar was traveling north down the highway when he struck a cow in the road.
He was found in a ditch alongside his motorcycle.
This crash is still under investigation.
- Jailhouse Interview: Brother-in-law says he was framed for Abilene realtor’s murder
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Woman told officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase