TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A truck was rear-ended by a pickup while a motorist was changing a tire on the side of I-20 in Taylor County Monday morning.
The accident happened in the westbound lanes of the interstate near mile marker 276 just before 12:00 p.m.
Police at the scene told KTAB and KRBC the motorist was changing a tire on the side of the road when a pickup truck slammed into his truck.
The pickup truck driver was transported to the hospital in unknown condition.
No other injuries have been reported.
- Abilene High, Cooper and Wylie dominate in regular season finales
- DISH Network puts consumers at risk of losing network and local programming during pandemic
- Friday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather Making a Stay In the Big Country and With It a Few Rain Chances.
- Abilene Black Friday shoppers changing approach for pandemic
- Telemundo Abilínea – 27 de noviembre, 2020