COMANCHE COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Three young adults were killed during a crash in Comanche County Tuesday evening.
Everardo Palacios, 19, of Conroe, Bertha Gloria Muniz, 20, of Hico, and Eric Arthur Jason Martinez, 21, of Hico were all pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on SH 6 south of Gorman just after 5:00 p.m., according to a crash report from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The crash report states the three young adults were passengers in a vehicle traveling west down the highway when another car crossed into their lane.
The driver of the young adults’ vehicle crossed into the eastbound lane to avoid an accident, but at the same time, the other car crossed back, hitting them.
Both drivers were hospitalized with injuries – the driver of the young adults’ vehicle was in serious condition, and the driver of the other car was stable.
Investigators are still looking into the exact cause of the crash.
Stick with BigCountryHomepage for the latest information.
- 8 pythons captured and removed from Oregon park
- Garland visits Chicago as part of Biden administration’s crackdown on violence
- Friday, July 23: Sunny and very hot on Saturday
- ‘I didn’t mean to startle anyone’: Body camera shows arrest of man found with guns, ammo in Chicago hotel
- Dems push for federal climate action: ‘Not your grandfather’s fires’