RUNNELS COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A woman was killed during a wreck in Runnels County Monday afternoon.
Susan Marie Rodriguez, 60, of Lytle was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on US 83 south of Ballinger around 1:30 p.m.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says Rodriguez was traveling south on the highway when another vehicle veered into her lane, striking her SUV.
Both occupants of the second vehicle were transported to the hospital. Their current conditions are unknown.
Investigators are still working to determine the exact cause of this crash.
- Tropical Storm Isaias forecast to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings have been issued
- Joe Biden’s campaign names first Texas hires for general election
- Alabama man finds alligator swimming in his backyard pool
- No mass shootings in the U.S. since the pandemic started — what about once it’s over?
- Clorox becomes ‘it’ brand in world sheltered in place